A ruinous pele tower, possibly 13th or 14th century. It is situated about two miles outside of Arnside, near to Hazelslack and Lindeth towers. Arnside was badly damaged in a fire in 1602, repaired and occupied until the roof timbers were removed to Beetham and Knowsley in the 1680's. The tower is now in a severe ruinous state, showing damage from a storm in 1884 that destroyed the internal cross wall and the west corner of the tower.
|Off the A6/M6 5 miles north west of Carnforth|
|Far Arnside, Carnforth LA5 0SN|