Castles and Fortifications of England and Wales

OLD BEAUPRE CASTLE


OLD BEAUPRE CASTLE
Photo Andrew Tivenan

A partly fortified manor house dating from the 14th century. It was completely remodelled in the 16th century and the magnificent carved porch was added in 1600. A new manor house was built nearby in the 19th century.


Photo Andrew Tivenan Photo Andrew Tivenan Photo Andrew Tivenan Photo Andrew Tivenan

Aerial photo ©Paul R. Davis

 

Directions
To the south west of St Hilary, off the A48 near Cowbridge
Cowbridge, Vale of Glamorgan CF71 7LT

 



VIEW LARGER MAP IN NEW WINDOW

 
© Castles and Fortifications of England and Wales