There is just a grassy mound standing 10 feet high in corner of the churchyard. It was built by the Welsh in 1156 and was the home of Owain Cyfeiliog until he was evicted for swearing allegiance to the English. He then destroyed the castle with the help of an English army.
|B4385, 5 miles west of Welshpool|
|Welshpool, Powys SY21 9AL|