The three storey Pele tower was built in c.1500. A four storey tower and west wing were added in the 16th century. In 1897 extensive refurbishment of the interior took place in Arts and Crafts style.
It is now a luxury hotel that is also licensed for civil weddings.
|B5299, 4 miles south west of Carlisle|
|Dalston, Carlisle, Cumbria CA5 7JX|