A fortified Vicar's residence dating from 1415 which was in use as a Rectory until 1960. It was originally four storeys high, but has since been reduced to three. The walls are between 6 and 9 feet thick. It was fully restored in 1990.
|On the B6341, off the A68, 25 miles north west of Newcastle|
|Elsdon, Northumberland NE19 1AB|