Dale Point Fort is set on a rocky promontory on St Anne's Head at the entrance to Milford Haven in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. It was built between 1851 and 1856 and was armed with seven 68 pdr guns. The fort had accomodation for 65 men. It was disarmed in the 1870's as it was poorly sited and it was sold off in 1902 when it was turned into a private residence. It is now used as a field study centre.
Dale, Pembrokeshire SA62 3RD
View Larger Map of Fort Dale