The earthworks remain of Odell Castle, a motte and bailey castle with a stone keep. It was in ruins in the 16th century and a new house was built in 1623 using the remains of the keep. The present residence was built c.1962. All remains of the castle have been destroyed by buildings and garden landscaping.
|High Street, Odell, Bedfordshire MK43 7AX|