Oxwich was started in the 14th or 15th century. It was extended in the 1541 with the addition of the south range, and then at the end of the 16th century by the large east range which consisted of 2 six storey towers. Part of the south range including one of the gateway towers is roofed, but the rest was abandoned in the 18th century.
Managed by CADW.
|Off the A4118, by Oxwich Bay|
|Oxwich Castle, Oxwich SA3 1ND|