The 40 feet high tower made of flint is the only remaining part of what is though to be a late 12th century fortified manor house. The rest of the building dates from the 1820's.
Private, but a public footpath runs next to the castle.
|In Greenhithe, off the A226, overlooking Bluewater complex|
|Stone Castle Drive, Stone, Kent DA9 9XL|